Thursday, November 25, 2010

FURT











OMG , i just finished watching Glee .
Totally Fucking awesome xD
Bruno Mars - Just the way you are .
TOTAL AWESOMENESS
Caught Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 . The other night with my sister and my mother . HAHA , popcorn !
Harry Potter is hot :D:D
I want to watch so many movies ! I can't wait till i get my pay OMG .
I can do so many things :)
Don't bloody expect me to pay for everything , just because im working .
If i were to pay for everything , then i would have nothing left .,
If that's the case , then why would i work in the first place ;
I would just stay home and use the computer and watch tv . And i wouldn't have to pay for anything , because i have no money !
It sounds ridiculous , but wth . Its necessities .
I'm not the girl , that sells handphones with her parents , nor am i some really low educated student . No offence but its facts .
Plus , i worked for things i want to buy which is clearly out of order to ask you for that kind of money , but stop asking me to pay for everything until i have nothing left to use !
Seriously .
Mary Stayed Out All Night , its a fucking cute show xD
I see what you're doing here , you're one of those guys .
You know , when you see something you like . And then it gets old , then you find a new one .
Time doesn't matter to any of you people ; all you care is yourself . And how you can score .
You ain't that great either , so stop judging people , and stop being selfish .
BTW , i wasn't born yesterday dude .
Are you seriously going to put up with this ? OMG .
its getting really annoying , acting like an ass isn't really gonna work ?
I know , you're true negative side is being an ass .
But you don't always have to be one just to avoid people . GOSH .

I have no idea , but i'm really in a foul mood today .
WHY ? Moodswings maybe .?

No comments: